Historically, my Christmas wishlists have always been a good few pages long. But I have come to a point in life where my only wish is to spend the Christmas Holidays with my loved ones.
As a result of living in excess of 1000 km away from my Homeland, I have learned to cherish every single moment I spend with my moderately big and noisy and deeply loving family.
However, I have had a few people asking if I could give them some guidance regarding Christmas presents, so over the last few weeks, whilst I was trying to recover from the worst flu ever (seriously, it has lasted a whole month!) I have come with a selection of my favourite items for this Christmas.
- River Island Metallized T-Shirt – I love the fit and the metallic sheen of this t-shirt. Perfect for a night out, or to pair with jeans for a relaxed but still chic outfit!
- Daisy Eau de Toilette by Marc Jacobs – My all time favourite scent. Boots also offers this amazing gift set
- Stila ‘In the light’ Eyeshadow Palette – I remember that Matt’s cousin Emily got this last Xmas and when I saw it, it was #instantlove.
- Babyliss Curl Secret – I have been fantasising with this one for ages, especially after watching a bunch of youtube videos.
- New Look Dark Brown Satchel – I really want this one, to go with my new dark brown boots.
- Accessorize Bunny Slipper Socks – For cosy nights in!